Information in accordance with the new GDPR 2016/679
Owner and manager of the treatment
The data controller is Intelisano Giuseppe with registered office in Taormina (ME) – CODICE FISC. NTLGPP80P13L042O. It is possible to contact the Data Controller/ Data Processor by email at email@example.com or by calling 3393292922.
Which personal data we collect and why
When you fill out one of our forms we collect the following data: Name, Surname (only when provided), Email, Telephone number (only when provided). This data is necessary in order to allow us to respond to your requests and is not used for marketing purposes.
When you subscribe to the newsletter of this site (by ticking the mandatory box of consent to this policy clicking on the link received in the confirmation email) you will provide us your email and optionally also your name and surname. Our newsletter is cured in every detail (saving your personal data on the server and sending advertising emails) by Mailchimp.
Mailchimp is a world leader in sending newsletters. Once you have registered, you can modify / delete the personal data you have provided and your subscription to the service, by updating your preferences every time you receive an advertising email; or alternatively you can ask for the cancellation to us at any time by clicking here.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the web site.
For the proper functioning of this site and services provides are necessary computer systems and software procedures, which during their normal exercise, acquire some personal data, whose transmission is implicit in internet communication protocol. These data are not collected to be associated with identified parties, however due to its very nature it would be possible to identify users by processing the information and associating it with information held by third parties (e.g. IP addresses). These data, as well as to allow the normal functioning of our site, are used only for anonymous statistical information, relating to the use of the service and to ensure their proper functioning, they are kept for the period strictly necessary and in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
Some practical examples of cookies:
- If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter the data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you access to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
- When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
The articles / pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, google maps, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- IP address (anonymized thanks to the special function to prevent the storage of information relating to complete IP addresses. The information used can, therefore, be considered not falling under the definition of personal data and the treatment of the same is removed from the obligation of prior consent of the user).
- Geographical location (approximate)
- Device type (computer, smartphone, tablet)
- Operating system and browser used
- Which site you visited before arriving at our
Our website DOES NOT USE the advertising functions of Google Analytics and therefore does not perform user profiling and / or remarketing operations through it.
With whom we share your personal data
All personal data collected on our site are treated as confidential. We disclose your data in part or in full in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
- If required by law, we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order or other lawful government request.
- Mailchimp: to allow the proper functioning of our Newsletter.
- With our hosting provider: Serverplan (only the navigation data mentioned in the previous paragraph ” which personal data we collect and why we collect them“)
How long we keep your data
- The data you send when sending a purchase order are kept indefinitely and in any case for the period of time necessary for administrative and tax purposes.
- Your username, email address and password of the account created on this site are kept indefinitely or until you request their cancellation.
- The data you send by filling in the contact forms are saved indefinitely on our servers and on our company devices. You can request the cancellation of your data at any time by consulting the next paragraph “what rights do you have over your data”.
- The email address you provide when subscribing to the Newsletter is saved indefinitely or until you request of cancellation.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
- Your data on Google Analytics are stored for 26 months for statistical purposes. After this period of time they will be automatically deleted.
- The navigation data are kept for the period strictly necessary and in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you, including that which you have provided by placing an order, registering an account and / or filling in contact forms and which we store on our servers and company devices. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
If you wish to know which of your personal data we have and / or wish to delete them, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we send our data
Your personal data resides on our corporate devices and (even those shared with our hosting provider) in any case within the European community.
The data you provide for subscription to the Newsletter are also processed outside the European community (Mailchimp’s servers are located in the United States).
The data collected by Google Analytics is processed in the United States.
Visitors’ comments can be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For any information / doubt / question regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the data controller / manager, Intelisano Giuseppe at email@example.com or by calling 3393292922.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of breaches.
From which third parties we receive data
We do not receive data from third parties.
What automated decision-making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not profile our users / visitors.
This privacy statement is effective from 07.07.2020 and Intelisano Giuseppe may modify or update its content.
To this end, we invite you to visit the section relating to Privacy to check the updated version.